Spreading the word for a healthy lifestyle with its slogan to “Eat Fresh”, the mega sandwich brand Subway is offering the MySubwayCard as a great way to send a gift of healthy meal to your family and friends, or just go cashless every time you head over to any of its thousands of locations across the country.
The addition of processed foods in our diets along with fat and sugar intake in every meal we consume has become an epidemic. In a world where fried chicken and burgers had become the norm for fast food, Subway introduced itself as a brand that focused on your health, bringing freshly prepared submarine sandwiches, healthy drinks, and alternative desserts that keep the calorie count low. With the help of MySubwayCard and rich rewards that you get with it, you can feel great about making the healthier choice when it comes to fast food meals and gets rewarded for it too.
Why the MySubwayCard Rewards Program
Being stuck in your cubicle all day with little to no physical activity, and the only time you get out of your chair is to head down for lunch at your nearest fast food restaurant location. Your regular meal at McDonald’s may not seem like the end of the world right now, but continuously consuming unhealthy meals is a death sentence, and it doesn’t necessarily have to be so. The convenience of fast foods is what makes them so appealing, but what if you could indulge in a healthy alternative that is tantalizing for your taste buds?
Subway has positioned itself to be one of the few large fast food chains that not only offers excellent value for money but also offers foods in its menu that are freshly prepared and tailored to your liking right in front of your eyes by the “Subway Sandwich Artists.” While the staggering growth of the franchise is enough evidence to show how much consumers love it, the brand is trying to improve your experience over at Subway even more. There is more than just a single way by which Subway makes it easier to not only be a patron of the fast food franchise.
By introducing MySubwayCard as a part of its customer loyalty program, the sandwich fast-food company hopes to not only acquire more clients but help you find a great way to send out a gift of healthy living on a business, as well as a personal level. Subway offers the service of ordering cash-based gift cards which can be designed to be a corporate gift card or a personalized gift card that you’d like to send out to your near and dear ones. Additionally, Subway wants to make it a rewarding experience for loyal customers who choose to grab a healthy bite often, which is why the Subway MyWay membership program is being created.
Subway Gift Card
The Subway Gift Card is designed to be a great way to treat yourself and others with a prepaid voucher from Subway that can be redeemed at several thousands of locations across the country. Subway makes gifting a healthy meal special with the ability to create your very own MySubwayCard Gift Card that can either be designed as an eGift Card or a Physical Card that you can hand-present to someone special. The best part is that your Subway Gift Card be completely customized, where you can choose from 17 different Subway-themed designs, or even upload your very own.
The maximum amount for which you can create a Subway Gift Card is $500 and up to 10 gift cards at once can be ordered, but if you need more than that, you can go ahead and choose the Corporate Cards. You can want to either order Custom Cards for Subway to deliver up to 1000 cards in just a week, or you can take on the usual Classic Cards which come with no fees or expiration dates and can be used at more than 29,000 different locations across the United States and Canada as well.
Subway MyWay Rewards
As someone who has decided to make a healthier life choice and go for a balanced and healthy meal with Subway regularly, your loyalty and commitment should most certainly be rewarded. With the customer loyalty program of Subway MyWay Rewards, you can now enjoy meals at Subway the easy way. You never have to carry around physical cash to get your hands on some delicious sandwiches, and the best part is that the more you spend on your favorite foods at Subway, you get a chance to unlock some of the great offers and deals that are exclusively available just for you.
How to Register for the MySubwayCard Rewards Program
The Subway MyWay loyalty rewards program is based on a token system which you are eligible to earn every time you purchase at any Subway branch near you. The maximum earnings you can receive is $2 each time you collect 200 tokens, allowing you to use the funds whenever you head out and make the next purchase with Subway. Apart from having the ability to earn tokens every time you spend on Subway, you even get access to a bunch of exclusive offers that are reserved for loyal customers like you. The rewards are not limited to purchases since Subway gives out Surprise Rewards with the MySubwayCard program.
From a location near you, customize your order to add ingredients that you prefer, and get rewarded with Subway Tokens each time you spend your hard-earned money on Subway. The best part is that with the Subway MyWay app, all of the manual work goes out of the equation making it easier to manage your orders places. You can keep a track of your Tokens, pre-loading money into your Subway account wallet, and even receiving some tempting rewards in terms of combo offers, extended rewards, free meal add-ons and a whole lot more. All you need to do is head over to the official MySubwayCard website, sign up for a new membership and you’re all set.
Benefits of MySubwayCard Rewards Program:
- 4 Tokens are offered to you for every dollar that you spend at any of the thousands of Subway locations across the United States.
- Once you have collected 200 Tokens under your Subway MyWay account, it is automatically converted into $2 reward money.
- You can use the Subway Rewards money to purchase products at a Subway near you using your Subway MyWay account details.
- Members of the loyalty rewards program are also eligible for plenty of extras such as order savings with bonuses, ability to earn free Tokens on purchase online, pay less for add-ons to the meal and so much more.
- The Subway MyWay mobile app brings you the ability to co cashless with the online wallet facility, along with a personalized account to make online ordering easier.
- You get the ability to check the number of Tokens you have in your MySubwayCard account and see how far you are from the $2 cash reward.
Eligibility for Subway MyWay Rewards:
There isn’t a lot you need to do to become a member of Subway’s loyalty program, and here’s everything you need to start:
- You must be at least 13 years of age or older to become eligible for joining the MySubwayCard rewards program.
- Residents of all of the 50 States of the United States along with people living in Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, and select Army and Air Force Exchange Services (AAFES) along with Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM) can enrol for a membership.
- The Subway MyWay rewards program will be available at any of the participating franchises in the regions mentioned above.
- Surprise Rewards that are offered under the Subway MyWay loyalty program are limited only to the country in which they were issued.
- You can earn Tokens by swiping the Subway Card, scan your digital Subway Card using the official Subway App, or provide your registered phone number.
- Head over to the official Subway MyWay rewards program website using the link right here:
- Click on the “Join Now” button to sign up online or download the official mobile app for iOS and Android
- On the Sign Up page, enter the details such as your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Password.
- Enter your Country of origin and type in your Phone Number along with the Country Code.
- Agree to the Subway App and Ordering Terms along with the Subway MyWay Rewards Terms.
- Additionally, you can choose to subscribe to email offers and promotions that are sent out by Subway.
- Press the Create Account button to complete the process and will now become an enlisted member of the Subway MyWay loyalty rewards program.
Using the Mobile App itself, you will be able to earn Tokens on your each spends, order Subway online, customize and save your favorite combinations, and go utterly cashless by making payments online with your pre-loaded Subway Card or a linked credit card.
Subway is a fast food franchise that is built on the policy of bringing fresh food to the table that is affordable, tasty, and convenient. Primarily known for its iconic Subs (submarine sandwiches), Subway today stands with more than 42,000 locations that are widely spread across the world. Consistently ranking high among the top 500 Franchises list by Entrepreneur magazine, Subway has been listed as the “Fastest Growing Franchise” in 2015 as well, as the franchise has a presence in over 110 countries across the globe, which easily outweighs the number of McDonalds and Starbucks locations in the United States combined.
After becoming the single largest fast-food franchise in the world, Subway has been in the process of modernizing its stores globally, starting with the United States with the redesigned “Fresh Forward” stores. These new and improved stores are packed with technology such as self-ordering kiosks, USB charging ports for customers to use at each table, new and improved food items on the menu and even gluten-free bread.
History of Subway
The food industry space blew up tenfold when the concept of fast food was introduced, and right from the get-go, this meant the inclusion of fatty and sugary processed foods. In an age when consumers were not as health-conscious as they are today, Subway (which was called Pete’s Super Submarine back then) emerged as a fast food restaurant chain that primarily focused on bringing fresh and relatively healthy food products to the table. The company was founded in 1965 by Fred DeLuca who bore his friend Peter Buck for just a $1,000 investment to open the very first Pete’s Super Submarines in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
The reason the two friends partnered to start a submarine sandwich store is for it to be a means for Fred to fund his tuition for medical school, while Peter could take care of things as he received his doctorate in Physics. As the concept of healthy eating at an affordable price caught up with the consumers, so did the progress of the Subway brand, which went international just 19 years after being founded, when the first Subway outside of the United States opened its doors to the customers in Bahrain during 1984. Surpassing the viral growth of McDonald’s back in 2010, Subway was crowned the largest fast-food chain across the world with more than 33,700 locations globally.
If you’re among those who are trying to cut down on the empty calories of high-sugar beverages or the fatty and greasy meals served at a fast food joint near you, choosing a low-calorie Subway meal is just what you need. Combining the goodness of fresh and healthy ingredients along with great taste is what makes Subway a winning combination, and with the MySubwayCard rewards program, the deal only gets sweeter. Your loyalty to the Subway brand should matter, and the company understands this, which is why it offers an entirely digitalized platform for you to find and order the best submarine sandwiches.
Are you ready to be a part of the health club built by Subway around the world? If you’ve got any questions about the MySubwayCard rewards program, reach out to us, and we’ll walk you through it.